Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gear Sets /armors & lvls obtained

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HossinOh

HossinOh

Gear Sets /armors & lvls obtained Empty
PostSubject: Gear Sets /armors & lvls obtained   Gear Sets /armors & lvls obtained I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:18 pm

I have just found out there are such things ! anyone know hw many different ones there are? And if they make for decent armor and defence? I'm gettin TIRED of havin to trapse off to the medic/mechs every 10 energy spent
Evil or Very Mad confused What a Face clown
Back to top Go down
VVallace
Admin
VVallace

PostSubject: item set for ss2   Gear Sets /armors & lvls obtained I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:27 am

there are a few differnet sets available now at different lvls. these are obtained through killing elites, getting their drops and then creating the gear.

does not stop you going to get repaired all the time though. i am killing about 30 creatures then going back to repair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=873098
HossinOh

HossinOh

PostSubject: Re: Gear Sets /armors & lvls obtained   Gear Sets /armors & lvls obtained I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:56 am

Twisted Evil Comforting in a REAL sick way to know I'm not the only one having to do that then! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gear Sets /armors & lvls obtained   Gear Sets /armors & lvls obtained I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gear Sets /armors & lvls obtained
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Items-
Jump to: